Saturday, June 9, 2007

heyheyhey (:

yeah . school holidays are nearly over and...
I HAVENT START ON ANY HW !!!!
esp the malay pidato . nid to hand in to ms ashikin by 15 june lehh .
oh my shit !
nemind . ill do it today .
anw , siti is coming over to my house on tuesday to do lit project . YAY(:
she will be the first to come to my house . since mardhiah cant make it . and dont ask abt the other two .
yesterday went for band cip at this place lah . rented .
its soooo fun lah . we were unpacking biscuits and repacking them in plastic bags . and everyone was throwing everything everywhere . haha . me and my batchmates and some sec 2 seniors got the difficult job . BOO . nemind . i enjoyed myself . ms ang was there too (: so . although shes not teaching us , i get to see her every week !
yay . hahah . ohoh . and a reminder to bandits , rmb to do the bottle thing for breathing exercises and the windmill ? anyone knows how to do ? even my seniors dunno . :S shoots . ms sia is so gonna scold . :(
okayss . gtg starrt on my hws . bye peepz!

adliYA(:

No comments: